Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Down Right Ugly!

The Good: week 4 pts. 415 (Cabbage soug week and 3 days of traveling. I was down 2 lbs after day 3 of soup; but then back up 2 by end of the week. But, I didn't eat the donuts Chad bought one morning for breakfast nor did I eat the pizza at 1030pm when we finally got dinner on our 2nd travel day...that's good, right?)


The Bad: week 5pts. 260 Vacation Week. The Vacation was wonderful; but if it wasn't for scriptures, prayer, water and exercise points I would have been negative points this week. Luckily I was able to pull myself out of bed 4 of the 5 mornings to go for a jog, but I only did 2 of the weekly tasks and my food choices counted against me more than for me! I didn't keep as close track on points, but this is my best/honest estimate.

The Down Right Ugly: KOPPS CUSTARD. Grasshopper Fudge: 200 cal/1/2 c serving. I had about 1 1/2 C...oh it was delicious! The following day was Strawberry CheeseCake and Choc Chip Cookie Dough day at Kopps...Um....I got a waffle cone full...like I said, Ugly but DELICIOUS!!! Worth the splurge! How often do I go to Wisconsin to have custard?!

No comments:

Post a Comment